Black Hawk is able to dissolve any type of grease and dirt and remove everything in a single process, leaving surfaces shiny, clean, disinfected and perfectly dry.
It is excellent as a washer-dryer for floors inside kitchens and laboratories, and quick and easy for cleaning steel, where it eliminates stains and reduces the use of detergents and sanitisers.
Indispensable for cleaning cooking hoods and ventilation ducts, washing and drying glass and tiles, and eliminating the use of ladders and rags, this compact and robust steam cleaner sanitises in compliance with HACCP regulations thanks to the 175°C steam.
This is the steam cleaner most used for car washes and car detailing due to its high performance and absolute reliability long-term.
The Novaltec professional steam line is the most ecological and environmentally-friendly system for everyday cleaning.
Some advantages that the Black Hawk offers include:
- eliminating mould and bacteria;
- sanitising and cleaning mattresses, carpets and sofas;
- cleaning corners, skirting boards and reaching the most hard-to-reach areas;
- degreases and disinfects glass, tile and steel worktops;
- washes and dries all kinds of flooring;
- dissolves built-up stains and limescale;
- cleans glues, silicones and removes chewing gum.